The Behavioral Health Plan Implementation Advisory Board is led three tri-chairs and meets quarterly. Meetings are open to the public.
Behavioral Health Plan Implementation Advisory Board Meetings
- Quarterly Meeting 7/12/21:
- Presentation: Recommendations addressing the Children’s Mental Health Crisis
- CCMC/Yale Recommendations
- Presentation: Preventing Adverse Childhood Experiences (PACEs) – Data to Action Grant
- Presentation: Short-Term Recommendations to Address the Children’s Behavioral Health Workforce Crisis
In acknowledgement of the severe workforce crisis the children’s behavioral health field is experiencing, and the urgency of this issue, the attached short-term recommendations were presented to and endorsed by the Children’s Behavioral Health Plan Implementation Advisory Board.